Digital Marketing Speaker
Simon Dell is an experienced speaker, marketing expert and podcast host who loves to talk about all things marketing. Topics he loves to talk about include:
- how to build your own marketing plan
- top 10 ways to stand out against your competitors
- the future of digital marketing
- how to build an army of adorers for your business
About Simon Dell
Simon Dell is the co-founder and CEO of Cemoh, a company that delivers outsourced marketing staff and services on-demand. He is a digital marketing consultant with 20+ years of experience and exposure to hundreds of different businesses, Simon is at the forefront of the latest digital and creative marketing trends and can deliver a talk both rich in ideas, insights and practical advice.
As a digital marketing speaker, Simon has travelled throughout Australia regularly to share his insights on topics such as Advertising, Digital Marketing, Retail, Social Media, new Technology and Branding.
Marketing Speaking & Training
Simon has trained teams on SEO, PPC, general digital strategy and branding. These can take the format of simple short one-hour immersion sessions or longer full-day training courses.
He also hosts the popular Cemoh Marketing Podcast and Cemoh Marketing Show on YouTube and TikTok.
Simon Dell’s Previous Work
- Fairfax Media – Regular contributor to Brisbane Times, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age on retail and marketing topics.
- MarketingMag – Columns and feature articles for the past four years. Current article about PhotoBucket here.
- Mumbrella – Infrequent contributor.
- Jeweller Magazine – Infrequent contributor.
- B&T – Recent regular column targeting current marketing trends.
- MYOB – Regular columnist.
- 4BC – Regular weekly spot from January 2014 to April 2015.
- ABC Radio National – Infrequent contributor to discussions.
- ‘The Great Australian BBQ’ – Producer for original TV series pilot.
Digital marketing speaking experience.
- National Racing Conference
- Data#3 National Conference
- LPMA National Conference
- Facebook Australia
- Grand Designs Live
- Bank of Queensland
- First Class Accounts National Conference
- The Business Of Events
- Bosch Australia National Conference
- Australian Virtual Assistants Conference
- AIMIA (Digital Industry Association of Australia)
- Sunshine Coast Council
- Leading Edge Group
- The Baby Summit
- Australian Institute of Management
- Event Cinemas
- Brisbane SE Chamber of Commerce
- Queensland Government (DEEDI)
- Queensland Government (RHealth)
- Master Builders Queensland
- Megawood Larson Juhl
- National Retail Association
- St. George Bank (Queensland)
- Meals on Wheels Queensland
- Australian Regional Media
Cemoh Marketing Podcasts
Cemoh Marketing Show
Need a hand with marketing?
Cemoh delivers the people you need to help transform your business from striving to thriving.
One of the biggest challenges for all businesses, large or small, is marketing: finding the right people to develop strategy, implement tactical plans and support internal people within the organisation with upskilling and development.
That’s why we created Cemoh.
Cemoh is a hybrid between a marketing agency and a recruitment company – we’ve been compared to “Tinder for marketing consultants“.
Our outsourced marketing model allows you to find a reputable marketing expert with experience and knowledge in your industry, and employ them on a short-term (one day a week for three months) or long-term (full-time for twelve months).