Brianna has 10 years of experience within a broad array of industries operating end-to-end across all elements of the creative process: research, design, planning, creation, operations, collaboration and implementation. Predominately, Brianna role has been as a content and copywriter, editor and publisher, production and operations manager, talent casting director and booker, project coordinator and manager, creative research, concept, strategy and implementation.
Brianna’s approach all aspects of her life with great energy and inquisitiveness. In particular, she has a dynamic, resourceful and innovative approach to business. Brianna likes to get things started and likes to get things done. She is a stickler for accuracy and clarity in all forms of communication. She is a quick yet deep thinker and thrives on change and challenges. Brianna understands the necessity of self-discipline and the importance of lasting impressions within the customer and client experience.
Conqurve Content Marketing
Production and Operations Manager, Copy Editor and Publisher
- Onboarding clients and formulating creative project concepts, USP, target market, production plan and schedule.
- Creating and managing the production schedule
- New systems and software project
- Copy and content writing and editing
- Content approvals and publishing
- Customer experience research, study and strategy
Operations Manager and Casting Director
- End-to-end creative agency operations and BDM
- Recruitment, training and management of HODs and team
- Film, Tv, Commercial, Social, Event, Entertainment Talent Casting and Bookings
- Media and contract quotes, negotiation and accounts
- Project and campaign design, planning and implementation
- Production call sheet (brief) writing and training