As a marketing and communications leader, Amanda Mita has successfully developed, managed and implemented broad omnichannel marketing strategies for companies in the retail, FMCG, food & beverage, petrol & convenience and the health & fitness sectors for over 14 years.
Amanda implicitly undertakes projects, deep-diving into a business to truly understand who they are and what they stand for to develop comprehensive marketing strategies that deliver results. From branding, e-commerce, social media, SEO & SEM, to events, product development and innovation, data analysis and more, Amanda has vast experience in all aspects of marketing.
By correlating business objectives with smart marketing goals, Amanda Mita provides the right direction for businesses to maximise the customer journey, improve brand awareness, increase customer acquisition, grow sales and achieve success.
Her proactive and enthusiastic nature combined with her eye for detail and strong organisational skills are tremendous assets that have seen her go from strength to strength in each of her roles. She takes a hands-on approach, develops and executes creative solutions, values teamwork, enjoys meeting people, and is always eager to develop new skills and explore opportunities.
Amanda Mita Marketing - Marketing Consultant
- Developed and executed innovative and effective marketing strategies for small to medium-sized businesses
- Redefined brand proposition, identity and guidelines
- Delivered market and business analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Developed and executed advertising and social campaigns including creative content, media planning and events.
- E-commerce and consumer experience development and management, including SEO, SEM, CRM and email marketing.
Krispy Kreme Australasia - Chief Marketing Officer
Created, implemented and managed the omnichannel marketing strategy within budget
Redevelopment of digital business strategy, increasing sales, reach and conversion
Brand positioning & management, communication and creative direction
Created an effective social offering enabling superior brand awareness and engagement
Expanded digital platform, improving e-commerce and digital capabilities to exceed sales budget
Delivered an innovative annual product development plan, successfully launching 20+ new products per year
Executive leadership team member, contributing to the discussion and execution of overall business strategies
Developed and maintained relationships and strategic alliances with suppliers, agencies and internal and external stakeholders
Assembled, developed and managed marketing team of 6 direct reports
Mothercare, ELC and Kids Central - Marketing Manager
• Developed innovative and effective multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns, including the introduction of Mothercare to the Australian and New Zealand markets
• Executed multi-media campaigns for brands both individually and collectively
• Developed and delivered online marketing strategy including SEM, SEO, online advertising, email newsletters, e-catalogues, and social media – driving customers in-store and online to increase revenue, foot traffic, web visits & sales, conversion, average transaction value, items per sale and gross profit
• Planned and implemented re-development of website design and functionality, improving content, imagery, usability and sales
• Analyzed sales and customer data measuring the success of marketing initiatives through Google Analytics and POS systems
• Implemented new partnership initiatives for co-marketing including brand collaborations, social media campaigns, affiliate marketing and online advertising