Yvette offers over 15 years of professional marketing experience. She has managed numerous complex projects and campaigns, working with a range of stakeholders, with a hands-on, innovative and results-driven approach. Yvette’s experience spans across different industries including Australia’s largest health and fitness organisations, retail and not-for-profit. She has experience working across privately owned, publicly listed and franchised companies.
Most recently, in her last 9 years at Goodlife Health Clubs, she has helped drive consistent YOY growth. By implementing strategic marketing and brand strategies, club numbers doubled alongside members and revenue. As Goodlife Health Clubs’ Product Marketing Manager, she led the roll out of health and fitness products to market, working closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies. She used her strong creative and analytical skills to develop marketing campaigns, within tight deadlines and budgets, to acquire and retain members in a highly competitive market. She drove marketing, communication and media strategies, digital and technology integration, customer journeys, project management, research and analysis and team management.
Central to all of Yvette’s work experience is her passion for making a difference and creating success by adding value through effective management and marketing strategies.
Goodlife Health Clubs (Fitness and Lifestyle Group) - Product Marketing Manager
- Led the development and execution of product and fitness marketing strategies for Goodlife Health Clubs.
- Contributed to one of Australia’s fastest-growing gym networks with 87 clubs, + 270,000 members and 3,000 staff (ranked as no. 5 in site growth and no. 8 in revenue, in gym groups globally).
- Achieved consistent YOY growth since joining Goodlife Health Clubs in 2011, by implementing strategic marketing and brand strategies to see club growth from 40 to 87 and +270,000 members.
- Achieved 27% participant and revenue growth YOY for the Goodlife 8 WeekChallenge, in 2020.
- Launched the new Reform Pilates product in Goodlife Ringwood in Jan 2020, resulting in fully booked classes in the first 3 weeks.
- Developed an integrated marketing plan to support Goodlife’s 4 Week Fitness Reboot program to re-engage members during COVID-19.
Hypoxi Australia (Fitness and Lifestyle Group) - Brand Manager
- Managed the Graphic Designer and Social Media Coordinator to deliver campaigns to tight deadlines and budgets.
- The HYPOXI brand custodian. Developed marketing strategy to drive lead generation and client retention.
- Increased FY19 web leads by 24% YOY, by implementing new strategies including influencer outreach, dynamic social ads, programmatic and integrated radio campaigns.
- Developed and launched HYPOXI’s 8 Week Transformation. 34% increase in monthly leads YOY in the first year (Aug 2018), with 710 participants.
- Engaged new brand ambassadors: Laura Dundovic, micro-influencers (via VAMP) and 8 Week Transformation winners, to increase brand awareness.
- Franchisee management – including monthly presentations and reporting, new franchisee training, eDMs and annual conferences.
Goodlife Health Clubs (Ardent Leisure) - Integrated Marketing Manager
- Worked with the Head of Marketing, to manage the marketing and brand strategy (with a $6M marketing budget) to ensure an integrated approach across all channels.
- Managed rebrand rollout and internal sub-brands. Brand health research showed an increase in brand awareness, consideration to join and brand perception.
- Prime stakeholder in developing a new website ($1.5M project).
- Created member retention strategies using member data from Calumo (BI system) and Exact Target (now Salesforce) to improve business offerings and created targeted and personalised communication.
- Planned a global first partnership with top Google fitness personality, Emily Skye, to increase brand awareness and create a new product.
- Implemented social media strategies. Examples: 1)“Excuse Free 2015” campaign: uplift of 32% across social channels. 2)A 2-week social campaign with City Beach: Goodlife Instagram followers doubled.
- Managed Marketing team (team of 6) day-to-day, to reach KPIs.
Goodlife Health Clubs (Ardent Leisure) - Marketing Communications Manager
- Coordinated national monthly campaigns and new program rollouts, to exceed sales and member retention targets.
- Daily management of team and agencies to launch campaigns into market within tight timeframes.
- Drove internal initiatives to increase member retention. Incl: Goodlife 12 Week Challenge, Class Launches, PT Recruitment.
- Created the external event: Goodlife Wellness Festival, to increase brand awareness. 1.2K attendees in year one. Partners: 2XU, Lorna Jane, Brooks. Key media partners: SCA, Today Show and The Project.
Goodlife Health Clubs (Ardent Leisure) - Marketing Communications Executive
- Developed the Goodlife partnership program. Eg Trial passes on Weetbix packs: $1M media spend; reach of 2.2M homes.
- Established the charity charter. Eg The Heart Foundation: Created lead generation opportunity to reach 2.3M homes.
- Negotiated the first brand ambassadors and key sponsorships.
Price Attack - Marketing Manager
- Contributed to one of Australia’s largest franchised retailers of professional haircare and salons, with over 120 stores and +6.000 products.
- Managed a $4M marketing budget and a team of three.
- Developed the National Loyalty Program, CLUB PA. Acquired +400,000 members in the first year. Increased the average cart spend by 30% and frequency of customer purchases by 35%.
UQ Sport - Marketing Manager of Tennis & Retail
Established the new Queensland Tennis Centre as a leading venue for the inaugural Brisbane International event.
Zest Health Clubs - National Marketing Consultant
Managed the marketing needs of 27 clubs and 70,000 members across QLD, SA and WA.
The Wesley Hospital - Marketing Officer
Developed and coordinated marketing and fundraising events and campaigns, including the major Think Pink support program.