SummaryVinnie Romano has been an advisor for business leaders across EU and APAC to prove marketing ROI through tailored content, automation, data and seamless UX, specifically, Vinnie coaches:
Marketers to deliver better qualified leads to their sales teams
Sales teams to market themselves earlier in the prospect's decision-making process
When you combine these elements (and get them right) - growth accelerates.
- Leading and supporting the next phase in organisations’ evolution, by providing commercial acumen, highly skilled digital marketing expertise and strong
sales leadership in an always-on fashion.
- With a strong planning and business process focus, this is a highly visible and performance-driven role serving as the ‘engine’ for the business as a whole with
accountability for the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service functions, with an overarching emphasis on customer experience and user journey.
- My consultation expertise is in the area of client/customer acquisition and retention. The main methods of which cover:
- Company and Personal/Professional Branding for both the organisation and the key leaders within it.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) knowledge across multiple Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs) through first-hand experience.
- User experience design.
- Staff training for new platforms, integrations, strategies and digital transformation.
- Demand Generation strategy/Discovery Workshop
- Marketing Automation/Inbound Marketing
- Core function – New business and top-line strategic relationship lead: C
- Creating content and designing workflows for tech enterprise businesses
throughout all of APAC and financial clients across ANZ.
- Tech clients: Samsung, Canon, Lenovo, DellEMC
- Financial clients: Westpac, St George’s Bank, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne
- Snack Food clients: Kellogg’s, Doritos
- Building relationships and converting them into retainers.