With over 15 years commercial and not-for-profit experience, my skills are well suited to strategic marketing challenges. Whether it’s a new product or service, falling revenues or growth opportunities I can provide structured thinking embedded in both theory and real world experience. I’m not afraid to ask difficult questions to get to the heart of the problem, and bring tenacity and rigour to the table while creating innovative solutions to business challenges, an important attribute when both time and resources are tight. My experience is global and home grown, covering UK, USA (North America in particular), Europe and Asia/Pacific. I have led both small and large change initiatives in the business development sphere and many of my previous roles have been based in SMEs looking for growth or staving off the competition .
- Strategic market and user research.
- Organisational consultant on strategic marketing planning.
- Social impact practitioner.
Wesley Mission Aged Care
Head of Marketing and Communication
- Improve customer acquisition and retention through creating new customer journey maps.
- Implement new marketing stack content tools.
- Implement new marketing stack content tools, plan and execute a new EDM communication chain.
- Oversee new revenue generating opportunities from concept to execution and measurement.
Australian Institute of Personal Trainers
Chief Marketing Officer
- Increase organisational profitability, reduced learner attrition and placed the brand at the forefront of learner choice in the health and fitness sector.
- Increase lead volume by 15% with lower costs, and maintained margins through optimised content flow.
- Manage inbound and outbound sales/call centre teams to create an effective overview of profitability, both in Australia and internationally
- Improve online search spend effectiveness through the use of behavioural metrics and re-marketing.