A proactive, driven and highly accomplished business marketing and communications professional recognised for strategic ingenuity and insight in business and leadership. I have extensive experience in leading and achieving business change, process optimisation, change objectives and capability development goals. Backed by over 10 years of combined experience in marketing strategy, digital marketing, brand equity and management, and stakeholder relationship management across the sport, corporate, marketing and event industries, I thrive in developing and leading profitable marketing campaigns backed by data analysis that satisfy client requirements and expectations. I bring a robust background in marketing management and implementation and communications management. Working in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments has sharpened my time management and organisational capabilities and I have successfully led and completed diverse marketing projects that yielded excellent results.
Marketing Manager - Major Events
- Acted as a catalyst to boost market, volume and value share to ensure services remain competitive; took accountability for developing, implementing and monitoring marketing plans for the annual Summer of Tennis event calendar. Draft and develop multifaceted channel strategies to propel and revamp all processes in sales and marketing and to reset sales channel management and redesign marketing activities.
- Provided subject matter expertise and experience to make informed decisions in conjunction with various advertising and key communication/design agencies and sponsors through collaborative discussion.
- Motivate teams with ideation and thought leadership to develop successful marketing platforms and monitor market trends to create value-added servicing.
- Drive commercial performance by formulating efficient and cost-effective initiatives across all marketing segments to increase positive partner discussions.
Marketing and Social Media Executive
- In this role, I developed and executed marketing strategy and vision while ensuring innovative marketing experience, designing schedules and agendas in conjunction with relevant internal and external stakeholders. I championed new, creative ideas through well-structured, well-supported and clearly articulated points of view in marketing ideas including crafting partnerships across AOS events and integrating partners to maximise sales growth.
- With a strong sense of accountability and integrity, I created and kept track of finances and budget for product launch; contributed to the marketing plans using marketing research and insights to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and achieve savings. I developed and maintained key relationships internally and externally to facilitate communication and deliver improved streamlined business processes to support business efficiency. I composed project plans and digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms ranging from advertising, public relations and promotions to media management to propel sales.
Senior Event and Marketing Manager
- As a Senior Events and Marketing Manager, I oversaw the effective and efficient planning and execution of events including site research, site visits and management of site vendors according to the requirements of various clients. I worked collaboratively with department head to steer marketing and branding strategies for the delivery of national and international seminars and conferences. I shared expertise in marketing optimisation to ensure the execution of high-value campaign plans.
- Capitalising on my strong interpersonal strengths, I fostered and strengthened relationships with venues, audio visual, travel arrangements, catering, entertainers and equipment suppliers to ensure superlative delivery performance and a superior customer experience. I followed and implemented established health and safety risk assessment procedures and policies for all events to ensure that events were run efficiently and safely, and participants had a safe and enjoyable event experience.