Linda Jordinson is a Senior Marketer with over 20 + years’ brand and marketing experience across the Public Sector, Architectural and Building, SME’s, Printing, Publishing and Environmental Services. Linda is experienced in developing and executing marketing, communications, engagement, and events strategies using the whole marketing mix. Results-driven, customer centred and resourceful. Linda brings boundless energy, integrity, and successful results to every project.
Linda Jordinson has a breadth of experience managing competing demands from different stakeholders. Creating engaging and driven marketing strategies to achieve maximum return on investment in organisations both in the UK and Australia.
Linda is experienced working with all levels of stakeholders, from CEO & Executive to front-line service staff. Linda has lead marketing and events teams to deliver a range of events, communication, engagement, and marketing strategies and has experience managing external agency and creative stakeholders.
- Developed full Mix Marketing Strategy
- Created Content for Website and social media
- Managed Social Media
- Event Management
- External creative supplier Management
Marketing and Communications Executive
- Marketing and Event Management
- Stakeholder engagement and strategy development
- Website development and content creation
- Social Media Strategy and content development
- Bid / Tender and Awards submissions, development and management
- External media and creative supplier management
Aberdeen City Council
Marketing and Communications and Executive
- Full Marketing mix traditional and digital
- Marketing and Media Campaign Development and Management
- Events, PR and Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Behavioural Change campaign delivery to support front line service
- Award and Tender submissions and management
- Strategic Marketing plan development