Linda is a dedicated marketing and communications professional with over five years’ experience creating and coordinating content, campaigns, research, and events.
Linda began her career in market research, working with clients such as Tabcorp, the National Rugby League and Brisbane City Council.
Looking to stretch her creative muscle, she began working as a marketing officer organising large scale events for the Queensland Police and education sector. Here, she liaised with design and digital agencies, media, and stakeholders to create marketing materials and promotional opportunities. She also helped to manage event logistics by liaising with
suppliers, speakers, and attendees.
Most recently, Linda has worked for Family Day Care Queensland, creating and managing their social media and websites. She also created engaging and informative email communications and reinvigorated their multiple brands.
Linda believes that collaboration and strong relationships bring great ideas to fruition. She works hard to make others feel heard, comfortable, and supported. Linda is always looking for ways to contribute her skills and experience to help achieve the goals of every organisation she works with.
On the weekend, you’ll find Linda spending time with her family, cooking up a storm or checking out
an art gallery or two.
Family Day Care Queensland - Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Supported leaders of national and state-wide care programs achieve their marketing and communication goals
- Managed content for multiple websites using WordPress
- Managed multiple social media accounts
- Designed and delivered eDMs to diverse audiences
- Created and managed campaigns to increase enrolments, recruit educators and promote learning opportunities
- Developed marketing collateral and annual reports
- Undertook reporting and analysis
- Managed incoming media enquiries and created media releases
Australian Institute of Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL) - Marketing Officer
Assigned to the National Awards team, designed to honour Australia’s finest school leaders and teachers.
- Designed the communication strategy for the event
- Created and coordinated media releases, digital and print communications, and advertising
- Lead the production of marketing collateral in conjunction with graphic designers and the marketing department
- Digital content creation
Queensland Police Service - Marketing Officer
Assigned to the Community Safety and Crime Prevention Month team.
- Created and managed digital and print content
- Organised a two-day symposium attended by over 100 police officers
- Liaised with speakers, attendees, venues and the police media team
- Organised photography for the event
- Analysed the event and campaign at its completion, providing a detailed review to senior management