Leeanne is a senior designer, art director and manager with 14 years’ experience in delivering quality creative solutions for businesses that create brand value. She has experience in leading design teams, with roles including process improvement, brand management and design, websites and digital design, managing and directing photo shoots, annual reports, event branding, signage and process improvements.
Her work has included both freelance and inhouse roles with companies and individuals including TechnologyOne, The University of Southern Queensland, BSR Group (Betta Electrical), Queensland Ombudsman, Ray White, Fab Signs, Noosa Council, BMA Saraji Mine and the QLD Royal Flying Doctors Service.
Key strengths include:
- Always a team player, supporting and encouraging others to reach their full potential
- An aptitude for creative problem solving and design thinking, with a genuine passion for
bringing ideas to life with strategic within brand guidelines
- Exceptional at planning, organisational and time management – able to manage multiple
projects and competing deadlines
- A confident communicator, with the ability to translate complex ideas into visual concepts
that appeal to a diverse audience
- Ability to thinking quickly and adapting to challenging situations
- Highly self-motivated with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build long term internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
Leeanne is currently the inhouse head of creative at Cemoh but still works directly with clients where needed.