Lara Gani is a branding consultant focusing on helping businesses define their niche and find a clear and coherent vision for their social media strategies.
Lara Gani grew up between Paris and Florence and spent much of her life travelling, visiting restaurants and hotels all around the world. These experiences definitely influenced Lara’s branding aesthetic and her copywriting style. She understood from a young age the power of storytelling and marketing, so in combination with a Masters Degree in English and Italian literature and a Masters in Brand Management, she can find efficient out-of-the-box strategies that will help her clients find and develop their unique selling proposition.
- Executing creative briefs from initial idea to project completion.
- Working within an already established team of marketing professionals.
- Designing mood boards and mockups.
Junior Account Manager
- Social Media Account Manager of 6 Florentine Bars and Restaurants: daily posting, feed aesthetic curator.
- Junior Brand Strategist for other Florentine Businesses: finding solutions through creativity, an important part of the decision-making process of strategy creation.
- Assistant Creative Director: managing photo shoots for clients, finding creative and on-trend ideas for the feed’s pictures.
- Social Media Content Creator
- Updated and Created New Storytelling for Clients upon Request
- Interpreted Analytical Data For Better Decision Making
- Paid Advertising Campaign Setup