Jason Greenhalgh has over 30 years of experience in leading businesses, marketing departments and strategies across a range of different industries.
For 20 years, he owned his own marketing and events agency, specialising in strategic marketing, project management and event creation and scaling. He has an innovative flair for identifying new opportunities, developing top-level strategies and overseeing the delivery and implementation of detailed operational plans.
Jason Greenhalgh is extremely well connected with decision-makers, creating a multitude of strategic partnerships and alliances across many years.
Major League Marketing & Events - Strategic Marketing
- Worked with some of Australia’s leading sporting organisations including the Australian Wallabies and Socceroos, as well as the Brisbane Broncos, Queensland Reds and numerous state sporting associations
- For 8 years, Jason led the marketing and commercial departments of the Brisbane Broncos and Queensland Reds (full-time roles)
- Developed fully integrated marketing and advertising strategies across digital and traditional media platforms
- Developed strategic partnerships with a range of Australia’s leading companies including Nike, Toyota, Coca-Cola, XXXX and News Corporation
Major League Marketing & Events - Event & Project Management
- Managed the Brisbane Broncos suite of corporate and public events for 8 years including their Gala Ball, Golf Day and Season Launch
- Created, built and sold the Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo from a blank sheet of paper to an AMI Award-Winning event attracted 12,000 visitors
- Created and built the Brisbane Hair & Beauty Expo from a blank sheet of paper to a leading national trade show
- Worked with Rugby Australia in delivering the Rugby World Cup across Queensland