Drawing on his passion and experience in creative writing, Harry Smith has gained a knack for quickly digesting technically complex information and turning it into engaging content.
After studying screenwriting, Harry Smith began working as a copywriter to fund his creative pursuits. He cut his professional teeth at a marketing start-up, learning valuable skills such as SEO, website management and publishing, and social media management. In addition to his other roles, Harry has also worked as a freelancer, writing website content and video scripts for small businesses.
Harry’s flair for the creative is evident in his writing, capable of ticking the boxes for SEO while also producing genuinely interesting content to read. His experience working with companies of varied sizes and industries allows him to drop into new situations and adjust with relative ease. His focus on drawing out the human interest elements of different topics results in an effective, customer-focused end product.
Scriptwriting and Editing Consultant
- Devising and writing concepts for feature films and TV shows
- Professionally formatting scripts and pitch documents for presentation to studio executives
- Editing scripts and pitch documents for errors
- Writing and publishing sophisticated website copy on high-level construction projects
- Liaising with representatives from multiple departments to source information
- Fostering and encouraging streamlined communication within the business
- Contributing to a nationwide rebrand of an iconic Australian company
- Adhering to distinct tones of voice and branding guidelines
- Creating extensive stakeholder databases for notification of the rebrand
- Writing and publishing sophisticated copy for the web, company collateral, industry publications, awards submissions, etc.
- Collaborating with website designers to devise the layout of an entirely new website
- Editing video for both internal and external use
- Overseeing internal marketing projects