Sharing stories is Ed’s passion. Whether it’s a product you’re proud of, or a clearer, simpler image for your brand identity, Ed wants to help communicate your story. He’s a soon-to-be published author and postgraduate student in Literary Studies at UQ, and is thrilled to be kicking off his commercial copywriting career at Cemoh. Drawing on his research and writing skills, Ed can’t wait to start applying his craft across the broad range of communication channels that are available to businesses today. When he’s not writing, you’ll find Ed enjoying music, video games and (perhaps not surprisingly!) reading books.
- Internship facilitated through Griffith University.
- Interviewing and filming Greenstreet precinct business leaders.
- Shooting and editing footage with open-license software.
- Creating short-form advertisements to communicate brand identity.
The Creative Issue
- Creating articles in line with publication voice.
- Conducting research and turning in articles in a fast paced publication.
- Adapting event press releases and briefs into engaging stories.