David Harris is an experienced Marketing Director with a demonstrated history of leadership working within the marketing and advertising sphere. Highly skilled in Consumer Behaviour, Digital Marketing, Sensory Marketing, Advertising, Quantitative Research, and Marketing Strategy. David is a highly motivated, creative professional who strives to find high-value solutions that others cannot.
His extensive research and expertise in Sensory Marketing, Digital Marketing and Consumer Psychology makeing him one of a handful of people worldwide with this type of knowledge. David can bring immense value to an organisation by leveraging both a creative and scientific approach.
Luxury Japan Travel (Marketing Director) - Business & Marketing Strategy
- Lead the development of company marketing plans working closely with management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing awareness and purchases of products.
- Spearheaded the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Managed conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Held regular meetings with key stakeholders and providers to review campaigns, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure the team consistently performs above standard.
- Conducted meetings with international stakeholders both in Japan and Australia; provided leadership and advice to key stakeholders; and, where necessary carried out negotiations to resolve potential conflicts.
Japan Food Tours (Marketing Director) - Strategic planning
- Identified short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Developed key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Lead the development, creation, and implementation of foundation marketing strategy.
- Engaged key international stakeholders, both in Japan and Australia, to develop mutually beneficial relationships, driving brand recognition and effectiveness of marketing strategies.
Sensory Marketing Global (Marketing & Management Consultant) - Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Provided expert marketing strategy by leveraging sensory marketing research and practices.
- Implemented behavioural methods to develop sales strategy, digital marketing strategy to drive
- Development and execution of marketing strategy including the engagement of key contractors and stakeholders.
- Developed specialised strategies aimed at brand awareness and communication effectiveness.
The Strategic Consulting Group (Marketing & Management Consultant) - Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Developed overall strategic marketing plans and integrated marketing communication plans.
- Conducted critical business analysis, including business function and marketing strategy audits.
- Development and execution of digital marketing strategy, including the development of branding and
digital assets. On-going support to enhance the business offering and marketing strategy execution.
- Provided critical advice on the development and budget and resource needs and allocations.