A pragmatic goal orientated and certified marketing manager with a genuine passion for products, new trends and technologies. A strong bilingual communicator with an extensive specialist background and outstanding attention to detail. Recognised for delivering creative and innovative solutions through project management and transformation. Extensive and successful history in marketing, communications and events management.
Oncam Global Ltd.
Product Marketing & Communications Manager
- Conceived marketing collaterals and sales tools such as a pocket-sized folding leaflet presenting the company’s complete range of products. Embraced by the whole company and (re)printed by 1000x to satisfy the demand of sales teams.
- Produced a set of product boards, pop-up displays and pull-up banners, outlining the key USPs of each product based on specific applications. Widely adopted by the company sales teams.
- Responsible for the “Heist On Cam” brand campaign user experience, reaching a 2.1M overall views. Outright winner of the Epica Silver Award for “Branded Games” and Digital Communication Awards for “Best Microsite”.
- Scripted and directed video and photo shootings for product launches and executive personnel interviews; in-house, on location, at studio. This was shared as an asset library and globally used by the sales teams.
- Created and designed all company’s artwork for marketing giveaways such as usb key, power bank, screen wipe, tablecloth, used to promote the company and increase brand awareness in trade shows, seminars and sales meetings.
- Designed all marketing collaterals such as ads (printed and online), animated gifs, doodle video, email banners and leaflets and product packaging to support specific markets and product launches.
- Brand strategy and goal definition
- Campaign management (Ads, Online, Print, Social)
- Communication strategy (Newsletter, Social, Website)
- PR management and creative briefs
- Event strategy and planning
- Website development and updates
Sony Electronics Europe
Technical Marketing Manager
- Successfully implemented Sony’s home cinema product display at the largest European consumer electronics show (IFA Berlin) for 4 consecutive years. Designed and implemented the Sony “Black Box” experience for specially selected dealers. Delivered about 60 presentations in 5 days for about 90 dealers, allowing them to preview the latest products and secure future line-up ranging.
- Managed the development and implementation of a home cinema strategic retail displays in Europe. This enhanced product visibility, improved consumer’s journey and generated sales uplift by up to 30%.
- Achieved a 20% year-on-year cost saving on the product samples budget by efficiently managing the dealer priorities, media reviews and shipment cost control. Responsible for a 4M€ development budget used to improve the home cinema category user experience in-store. Successfully tested and implemented a complex tablet-controlled content management system in 100+ stores in Europe.
- Created and delivered regular product training; translating features into benefits and unique selling points which was then adopted throughout all territories. Created and distributed a monthly European product information newsletter.