Claire Deane is an innovative and experienced senior marketer who thrives on the challenge of being at the forefront of digital trends. Claire offers the most value when working in entrepreneurial environments, managing strategy from conception through to measurement.
Claire has been helping organisations navigate marketing and content for over 15 years, developing and executing creative, innovative and data-driven strategies for growth.
Deane & Co
Digital, Content & Email marketing
- Grew DTC e-commerce brand, YCL Jewels to $500,000 in revenue over just two years.
- Launched Tourism & Events Queensland’s Hello Sunshine email marketing strategy, hitting 12-month targets for email sign-ups within 3 months of the program launch.
- Developed a marketing and content strategy for Style Magazines that resulted in a significant increase in traffic over a 6 month period. This included project managing a relaunch of the website and an overhaul of the content management systems used.
- Development of marketing and content strategies for a range of brands across industries.
- Developed a content strategy for Leisure Group’s Discover Queensland website designed to build the brand via SEO.
- Developed an industry-first education program, Retire Ready, using content marketing to reach a top of funnel audience.
- Identified the need for AB testing of all e-commerce emails at Dissh, resulting in a significant weekly increase in revenue.
- Planned and commissioned user onboarding content for startup Folktale, creating written and video assets to educate users on how to get the most out of the platform, with the ultimate aim of long term retention of customers.
- Managed teams, consultants and agencies on projects that required specific skill sets including Facebook advertising, off-site SEO, search engine marketing (SEM) and graphic design.
- Developing and implementing an e-commerce marketing strategy for REIQ that saw the organisation hit their 20/21 budget in just 6 months.
- Planned content strategies from end to end, including top of funnel SEO content through to targeted email marketing strategies to drive conversion.
- Oversaw conversion rate optimisation activities designed to increase revenue. Increased conversion rate from 1% to 2%.
The Urban List
Marketing & Project Management
- Launched The Urban List across three cities, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Developed traffic acquisition strategies to drive traffic, measured success and used insights to drive activity.