Anne Poulsen is an experienced marketing professional with a track record across all areas of marketing, from campaign and brand management, event management, copywriting and editing, website management and social media management.
She has worked across B2B, retail, aged care, health, insurance, and non-profit organisations in Australia and Denmark. With a passion for improving customer experience, she enjoys using her consistent, methodical approach and creative resourcefulness to explore solutions to increase engagement and enhance the customers’ journey.
Anne thrives in the creative world of marketing and enjoys learning new skills. Her absolute superpowers are her exceptional project management skills, keen eye for detail and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Teachers' Union Health (TUH) - Digital Marketing, Campaign, Project & Branding Management
- Planned, developed and implemented multi-channel marketing campaigns and other activities.
- Managed company-wide projects, including three major website re-developments.
- Managed the roll-out of the annual satisfaction surveys and the subsequent process and service improvement projects.
- Developed and managed the creation of business collateral, including product brochures, newsletters and annual reports.
- Planned and coordinated a range of annual in-house events and large corporate events.
- Created unique partner interactions, including a range of promotional activities at education and union conferences.
- Drove a range of marketing activities to effectively promote the member rewards/retention program. Successfully managed all internal and external stakeholders associated with the program, ensuring maximum benefit for all parties involved.
- Developed strong relationships with internal stakeholders to align all strategies with the organisation’s long-term initiatives.
- Analysed member insights, marketing and social media trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to implement campaigns and member engagement initiatives.
- Managed and executed Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
Epicor Software Denmark - Digital, Project, Event & Website Management
- Managed a range of projects, including company-wide training courses.
- Planned and coordinated in-house events and product launches.
- Managed all internal and external communication, including copywriting and production of brochures and other collateral.
- Managed website content.
- Executed technical translation of collateral and ERP system.