Over 14 years in marketing, brand management, and communications, servicing B2B and B2C businesses, has honed Anya’s skills and knowledge. As well, her education and experience in coaching and facilitation have broadened her communication proficiency, keeping it contemporary and compelling. Anya’s career to date has seen her producing high-profile communication and marketing campaigns for both Australian and international markets (US, UK, Canada, China, NZ), giving her the opportunity to work with diverse audiences, channels, and language styles for effective communication. She has organised and managed numerous physical and digital events, including B2B trade shows, customer appreciation sessions, seminars, conferences, webinars, and product launches. Recognising the importance of internal audiences within organisations, Anya has been a champion for internal communication, training, and engagement. Professional, proactive, and ethical, Anya has effectively and successfully collaborated with diverse stakeholders, from frontline to senior management teams, building quality relationships along the way to achieve results.
New Life Design
Coach and Trainer
- Provided coaching and training services in effective communication, mindset and organisational leadership.
- Launched 4 Courses (Communication Shift, Authentic and Effective Leadership, Evolve Pro-Personally, Mindset Shift).
- Launched 3 new organisational group training programs (Effective & Collaborative Communication, Essential Keys to Leading Courageous Conversations, Self-Leadership for Organisational & Individual Success, Work-Life Balance for Performance and Success).
- Conducted over 35 online training plus coaching group sessions on mindset and communication as part of my contribution to community.
- Completed over 400 hours of individual coaching.
- Championed ‘Be Well’ initiative to support staff development. and mental well-being in the organisational setting, and led “Lunch & Learn” initiative to foster self-leadership mindset for frontline staff.
Brand Manager ANZ
- Planned and implemented high-impact brand communication initiatives and marketing strategies, including partnering with PR, digital, creative, media or/and research agencies for product launches and seasonal campaigns.
- Created content for digital and traditional communication channels and audiences; developed copy and edited various communication pieces and marketing materials and digital assets.
- Engaged high profile speakers for professional presentations at the health care professional events and exhibitions. Organised and exhibited brands and campaigns at trade events to grow brand awareness.
- Implemented social media strategy and managed content throughout the relevant channels.
- Managed marketing campaign budgets and delivered campaign post analysis and reporting.
- Communicated initiatives to internal stakeholders in a consistent and effective manner to increase engagement and collaboration.
Assistant Brand Manager
- Developed and executed marketing plans, including multi-faceted campaigns, communication initiatives and events in 3 different markets, Australia, UK and USA.
- Launched new products as part of the integrated and comprehensive campaigns.
- Managed digital media: social media, website content and regular EDMs.
- Ensured regulatory and cultural compliance of the literature and educational activities.
- Wrote copy and edited various communication and marketing materials (e.g., editorials, press releases and marketing collateral).
- Organised professional trade events (seminars, webinars and trade shows) in domestic and international markets; liaised with distributors and speakers; produced educational resources for the event.