Ameeta is a confident and driven Marketing Specialist with over 15 years of experience in business development and growth strategies with both multi-national companies and SME’s. Her mission is to be a driving force to the success of your business because she believes that when you succeed, so does she.
Ameeta is uniquely placed to help develop your business even further through combining her skills as a Results Coach and Marketing Specialist. Furthermore, she is currently completing her MBA, to bring more value to her clients.
Additionally, Ameeta is a published international best-selling author of “Elevate your Health”, herefore knows the value that innovation and creativity can bring to increase your market share.
AG Consulting - Marketing Consultant & Business Coach
- Creating sales funnels for clients through social media to generate leads, with their businesses seeing a direct increase of between 15-30% within first 3-months.
- Community management, resulting in an overall increase in engagement by 47% across their digital platforms.
- Website audits and re-development strategies to improve SEO and keyword placement, leading to ranking increasing within 3-6 months.
- Providing business coaching to SME’s to ensure streamlined processes in place for efficient business and marketing management.
- Coaching business teams to improve working relationships and align values with their employer’s.
- Assisting businesses to develop strategic marketing plans whilst refining their target market and helping them identify methods to communicate effectively to this market.
- Coaching clients on the implementation of social media platforms, community pages and email nurture campaigns that doubled their engagement with their target market within their first 6-months of working with me.
Integria Healthcare - Brand Manager: Product Portfolio & Digital Communications
- Implemented new social media platforms for the brand to build community engagement, with an average of 17% growth in audience, of which 90% are the brand’s target market.
- Launched, managed and wrote content for a closed FB community for healthcare practitioners, gaining over 1000 engaged members in the first month.
- Increased social media engagement organically by 500% in 5 months through improving community engagement, branding and targeted content.
- Content creation for social media posts, monthly eDMs, website, eCommerce and presentations.
- Developed a standard operating procedure and guideline manual to ensure branding consistency.
- Project management of digital and printed marketing collateral with the external design, advertising and printing agencies.
- Review and analysis on marketing initiatives – Google analytics, SEO, Facebook and Instagram engagement and advertising, and competitor analysis.
- Management of a portfolio of 385 practitioner-only healthcare products over three brands: identifying growth opportunities for NPD pipeline, end-to-end product lifecycle and increasing the brands’ equity share.
- Designed and implemented the annual marketing plans with collaboration from marketing, event management and sales teams.
Reckitt Benckiser - Consumer Relations Representative
- Community engagement and liaising with PR company for AU/NZ social media pages.
- Provided updated product information to consumers, implemented consumer promotions, and contributed to updating of standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Consultation with product development and manufacturing teams to provide them with external stakeholder feedback to improve marketing campaigns and product design.
- Gathered adverse event details to report to the Global Vigilance Team.
Metagenics - Copywriter and Practitioner Clinical Support Associate
- Copywriting of the digital marketing component for a business development seminar and webinar series and paid membership portal online course content, resulting in a direct increase in sales by 32% compared to the previous year.
- Implemented and updated content on the events app and social media platforms used by over 600 attendees of an International Congress.
- Copywriting, proof-reading and editing for e-newsletters, printed and digital marketing collateral targeted to B2C and B2B markets.
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders regarding new product development, marketing and sales collateral to increase engagement with the target market.
Zest Health Centre - Marketing and Business Development Manager (Co-Founder)
- Co-ordinated events nationally and executed end-to-end marketing strategy to grow the targeted market through paid and organic social media channels, digital advertising and affiliate marketing.
- Managed and co-ordinated projects with design and advertising agencies and website development company to create cohesive on-brand content.
- Re-branded the business to align with core values and niche market, which resulted in an increase of 78% in loyal returning customers.
- Implemented business processes and systems to maximise efficiency and a digital sales funnel that increased revenue by 35% in 6 months.
- Managed stakeholder communications, social media adverts, posts and analysis, website content production and maintenance.
- Designed subscription-only online health programs and digital marketing campaigns that generated over 500 new sales in 8 weeks.
Organic Matters - Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Created and implemented marketing strategies that generated an average of 75 new leads per day with a 55% conversion rate into a sale.
- Designed e-commerce platform to extend market reach and be one of the first health food stores online.
- Created sales funnels to generate new leads and build an affiliate marketing strategy to support local businesses.
- Implemented a growth plan for retail products to a diversified portfolio of 5000+ within 3 years.
- Worked closely with media and advertising agencies to ensure every opportunity could be utilised for business growth, with TV opportunities on Channel 9 to showcase the business and educate consumers.